- I can't remember my User ID. What should I do?
If you forgot your user ID, click the "Forgot User ID/Password" link on the main login page. You will then need to choose "Forgot User ID" under the Credit Cards option. At this point you can log in with your 16-digit account number as your user ID.
Once you are logged into your account, select "Account Profile" from the top of your screen. In your Account Profile, you can either view your current user ID or select a new one under the "Account Information" section, which is the first section on the Account Profile page.
If you need further assistance, please contact web support at 1-877-742-7822.
- If I have a User ID, can I still use my account number to log in?
For your security, it is preferable to use your User ID to log in. We make it possible for users to log in with their account number in the case that they have forgotten their User ID, but if you know your User ID it is preferable to use that when logging in.
- How can I change my User ID?
Log in to your account and go to My Profile where you can update your User ID and other profile information.
- Can you help me choose a User ID?
Yes. Your User ID should be something that others can't guess but is easy for you to remember without writing it down. It's a good idea to use something personal that only you would know.
You should also consider:
- Your User ID must be 6 to 16 characters, is not case sensitive, and can contain any character found on your computer's keyboard expcept: apostrophes ('), quotation marks ("), back slashes (\), and spaces.
- As an added security measure, your User ID and password cannot be the same
- Your User ID should use a combination of letters and numbers (e.g., jim14my or my2dog5is), but avoid having numbers at the beginning or the end
- Avoid dictionary words, family or pet names, your birthday, your anniversary or your social security number
- It can be helpful to use a word you can remember, but can replace some of the letters with numbers or special characters (e.g., P@55w0rd)